How to Merge Google Contacts in the browser?
- Visit the website of contacts.google.com and sign into your Google account using your Google Account credentials.
- In the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on merge and fix option.
- All the duplicate contacts will be displayed in Google contacts. The process uses the Name, Telephone Number, and Email address fields.
- Click Merge All if you want to merge all Google duplicate contacts shown once and for all automatically without having to check every single contact and then delete it.
- If you do not want to delete all of them then you can tick off the checkboxes next to the desired Google contacts and click on Merge, it will merge only selected choices.
- All the changes made will be visible in all the applications and phone books with updated contacts.
How to Merge Duplicate Contacts in Android Phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app or from settings go to contacts.
- From the menu shown on the top left corner merge contacts from suggestions or if your are opening contacts from settings then there is an option for merge duplicate contacts.
- Tap merge duplicate contacts to merge all in one time. If you don’t see this, you don’t have any contacts that can be merged.
- To merge a single duplicate contact tap on that contact and merge one by one.
Read: How To Add POP/IMAP Email With Gmail