Garry’s Mod is also called GMOD which is free and is used in games such as Counter-Strike. The game-mod is a sandbox that allows the gamer to create tools using the assets available in other games. Using the GMOD in a single-player game is safer. The gamer can use GMOD to build the object and character and come out with the innovation.
How to go third person in GMOD
- Open GMOD.
- Press the ESC key and you shall see the list of options on the left.
- Pick Options. The pop up shall be shown.
- Click Advanced. The pop up with 2 options shall be shown.
- Enable developer console should be ticked. If not, please tick it.
- Click Resume Game and then press the ESC key to open the console.
- Type the command, sv_cheats 1 on the console window. Press Submit.
- You shall see the command as shown.
- Then, enter the command, third person and press Submit.
- You shall see the third person on the screen.
- This is how you go to the third person in GMOD.
To use these commands, the user must have power. If the gaming servers ( public) haven’t set ALLOW permission for sv_cheats, the third person may not be enabled using the above methods. In single-player mode, this is not an issue.
|sv_cheats 1||Activates cheats on the public server.|
|sv_unlag 0||Lag compensation is disabled.|
|sv_password||Helps set up the password of the server.|
|buddha||Helps the player survive in health reaching 1|
|noclip||To fly around on the map|
|third person||The Third Person camera gets activated.|
|first person||The First Person camera gets activated. Usually, it comes back to normal mode from the third person mode|
|ent_create weapon_crossbow||A Crossbow is created on the map.|
|ent_create weapon_pistol||A Pistol is created on the map.|
|ent_create weapon_shotgun||A Shotgun is created on the map.|
|ent_create weapon_357||A 357 weapon is created on the map.|
|ent_create weapon_physcannon||A Gravity Gun on the map.|