There are many reasons why the Twitch user unfollows a streamer. Some quite common reasons are the Twitch user not having fun anymore with the streamer he/she is following, there might be differences in opinions on the debates going on the channel or the user does not find a response from the streamer he is following or the timing mismatch issues with the streamer.
Here are the steps to unfollow on Twitch when done with the streamer’s channel.
How to Unfollow on Twitch on Desktop Version?
- Open Twitch website
- Login to the your Twitch account.
- Tap the Following section from the top bar. All the channels being followed are shown.
- Pick the channel to be unfollowed. You shall see the heart icon filled with green.
- Clicking the heart icon shall turn into red with a heartbreak sign.
- Refresh the browser window by pressing CTRL + F5 or reload the icon on the browser window.
- The channel which we unfollowed shall disappear from the Following channels list.
How to Unfollow on Twitch on Mobile Application?
- Open the Twitch app from the home screen of the device.
- In the bottom bar, the heart icon is shown. Tap that.
- The list of the channels being followed is listed.
- Tap on the channel to be unfollowed. You shall see the details of the channel.
- On the top right of the channel, the heart icon is shown.
- Tap the icon. You shall see the heartbroken icon with red.
- Unfollow on Twitch is a success!
Following channels and unfollowing channels of Twitch, streaming platforms is a single click process and anytime, the gamer(s) can start following the channel previously unfollowed. If you want to know how to Raid on Twitch check our post.