There are different ways to fly a plane in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) for different devices like PC, PS 2, 3, Xbox, etc. Here we try to cover all of them. Stay tuned and keep reading.
How to fly a plane of GTA 5 On PC?
NOTE: In the settings, the configuration keys for the actions have been modified, then the below actions/key controls explained may not work. Default action keys are given in these steps.
- Get into the plane. Boarding the plane is what we are talking about.
- Once the flyer gets in, the frontier fan starts spinning.
- Press W to move forward.
- The plane starts moving on the runway.
- Take off the plane: press digit 5 (on keyboard) to move it upwards.
- Once it is up in the air, press G.
- The flyer shall see the wheels panel gets inside.
- The flyer shall see the wheels panel (landing gears) get inside. The plane is straight in the air.
- Press 4 and hold W to keep in the air moving ahead.
- Press 8 to get the plane downwards.
- Press 5 to move upwards, 4 to move to the left, and 6 to turn to the right. Again 8 to move downwards.
- To land on the runway again:
- Press G to unfold the landing gears.
- Hold W and press 8 to move downwards.
How to fly a helicopter of GTA 5 On a PC?
To fly a helicopter in GTA 5 follow the below five steps.
- Press W to rise it above the runway.
- To go down, press S.
- To move in the air upwards, use a 5 key.
- Push 8 to move downwards.
- To turn, use the A and the D keys.
How to Fly a plane of GTA 5 on Xbox One?
- Get inside the plane or board the plane by pressing/using Y on the controller.
- To start taking off the plane, press the finger and hold the Right Trigger (RT) button located at the top of the controller.
- Post it moving straight on the runway, and hold the Left Trigger (LT) button on the controller to move upwards.
- To control the movement when the plane is in the air – use the left analog stick. To move up, right, left, down – this is what you have to use.
- To change the direction when in the air – use/press the Left Bumper (LB) to take the direction left side and use/press the Right Bumper (RB) to take the direction right side.
- To shoot guns and missiles from the plane when in the air – Pressing the A button shall fire the missiles.
- Land on the runway back
- Slow down by using/pressing the Left Trigger (LT) button
- Use the left analog stick to land the plane.
NOTE: The controls may apply to Xbox 360 and Xbox models.
How to fly a plane in Grand Theft Auto 5 in PS2, 3, & 4?
- Get inside the plane using the triangular button on the controller.
- Pressing and Holding the R2 button will get you to start.
- Keep holding the R2 buttons till you are comfortable moving upwards.
- Once the flyer is in the air, use the left analog stick to move left, right, up, or downwards.
- Change the direction using/pressing the L1 button to move in the left direction. Use/press the R1 button to move in the right direction.
- Use the X button to fire the missiles.
- To land back on the runway, use the L2 button to slow down and then, a left analog stick to land on the runway.
NOTE: PlayStation controllers are the same in 2,3 and 4 models.
GTA 5 – Controllers on PS and Xbox
|Action||PS Code||Xbox Code|
|Take Parachute||← , →, L1, L2, R1, R2,R2,←, ←, →, L1||← , →, LB, LT, RB, RT,RT,←, ←, →, LB|
|Flaming Bullets||L1, R1, Square, R1, ← , R2, R1, ← , Square, →, L1, L1||LB, RB, X, ← , RT, RB, ← , X, →, LB, LB|
|Change Weather||R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square||RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X|
|Slow Motion Aim||Square, L2, R1, Triangle, ←, Square, L2, →, X||Y, ← , →, →, X, RT, RB|
|Fast Run||Triangle, ← , →, →, L2, L1, Square||Y, ← , →, →, LT, LB, X|
NOTE: The below table lists the actions and controllers for PS and Xbox they are controllers, not passcode of GTA 5.
Once the player gets the hang of it, flying a plane/helicopter is as easy as driving a car. Sometimes, it’s easier than driving a car too. In case if you need help, then you can help from GTA 5 community.
You may also like:
- How do I Update Blender Without Reinstalling it
- How to Get Fallout 3 to Work on Windows 10
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Windows PC