Hello, Spotify users! Music is love of life. Spotify is an amazing app with a Web and App interface where the users can stick to forever. All types of songs, podcasts and whatnots! All in one platform – Spotify.
The user can create playlists based on their moods. Spotify Homepage gives the user a filtered list of songs category and you can choose albums to listen to. The user interface is similar to Apple’s iTunes. The collection of music libraries and user interface are two main factors that attract users to use Spotify.
In Spotify, how to repeat a song is something we are going to learn about. Here, you go!
How to Loop a Song on Spotify on Web Browser
- Go to www.spotify.com.
- Login to the account you are signed up with. The homepage shall be shown as below.
- From the left pane, choose the playlist. You shall see the playlist page with a list of songs available.
- Double-click on the song to start playing. The pane of the player is shown at the bottom (highlighted in the blue border).
- See the first icon from the right as highlighted in the yellow border.
- Hover over to see the tooltip that shows Enable Repeat.
- To loop the song, click that icon 2 times. The icon turns to green. And the count on that will be shown with 1.
- The song which is being played will be looped in the playlist.
- Simple click and you can repeat the song.
To Loop a Song on Spotify App
- Open the Shopify app.
- Pick the song you want to loop indefinitely.
- Click the song which is highlighted in the red. The below screen shall be shown.
- Tap the icon with a 2-arrows icon looping each other. It turns green with a dot below.
- Tap the same icon again. Digit 1 is shown on the icon.
- Now, this song shall be played over and over again till you stop playing it by tapping the stop icon on it.
Last, but not the least
Spotify is the most popular and people’s favorite music app. It takes care of your mood by offering relevant music to you. All at one platform. Spotify is people’s choice music app.