As time has advanced, people prefer playing games on their smartphones rather than playing on laptops and gaming gadgets. A decade or two ago, mobile technology was not that advanced, and people would play games on computers or laptops.
But the time has changed now, with the advancement of technology, specifically, the mobile phones have been modified and integrated with up-to-date software and hardware.
Nowadays, smartphones are not that costly, you can get a smartphone with various features within your set budget. These mobile phones along with different features also enable the users to play games.
The smartphones like Samsung, iPhones, Nokia, and Lenovo have integrated the best gaming options for the users. But if we talk about the androids specifically, Samsung offers a huge variety of phones with advanced gaming features.
Since most Samsung devices have powerful processors and plenty of RAM, as well as dazzlingly vibrant — and big — displays that are ideal for playing the latest games. However, if you are a serious gamer, you might be interested in knowing which Samsung phones are the best for gaming.
For example, the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra and Samsung galaxy A71 are the most suitable phones for gamers with all the aforementioned features.
These steps enable the android users to play large games smoothly:
- Disable the useless applications as many mobile users preload their Android devices with a variety of applications. These applications not only affect your handset but also cause your device’s internal storage to be constantly loaded.
As a consequence, mobile phones hang while playing sports, working, or looking for even minor items on the smartphone.
- Everyone enjoys checking the applications on a regular basis. However, after uninstallation, they can leave some caches in Android’s memory. Furthermore, despite the fact that it does not take up much room, it degrades the output of the user’s device.
So, clear the cache in order to increase the efficiency of the device.
- Today, everyone chooses to use SD cards for large storage on their Android devices. There is no harm in using SD cards, but if you operate on a regular basis and use SD cards of class 5 or 6, you should be fine.
But for gaming and filming videos in 1080p, you should upgrade to a class 10 SD card. Otherwise, there is a risk of encountering a slew of problems. This will result in increased speed and decreased loading time.
- Install a GL tool, which is also known as the OpenGL engine. It is possible to adjust the scale, texture, and MSA with the aid of this app. It is really consistent with the Graphics Processing Unit. This tool will allow you to play large games smoothly on android.
Increasing performance of Android Phone
Below are some tweaks by which optimizing the performance of an android can enhance:
- Close all background applications: Once a user opens an application and after using the application he/she may forget to close that application properly. With these results, Games get affected. As a result, in between the games, many hurdles are faced by the user. So, very first thing is to close all the applications running in the background.
- Disable useless applications: Many smartphone users preload their android from various applications. These applications not only harm your phone but makes your device’s internal storage always full. As a result, Mobile Phones get hung during playing games and also while working or searching for even small things on the smartphone.
- Clear cache: Everyone loves to check the applications daily. But, after uninstallation also they might leave some caches in the memories of Androids. Besides, this does not take a lot of space, but still, they degrade the performance of users’ devices.
- Up-gradation of SD cards: Today everyone prefers using SD cards for big storage in their android. There is no harm in using SD cards but if you work on a daily basis and use the SD cards of class 5 or 6 then it will be fine but for gaming and recording videos on 1080p you need to upgrade your SD card to class 10. Else, there is a possibility of facing many issues. This will give a good speed and improve loading time.
- Scanning of Virus: Mostly, there is less need for Anti-viruses to be Installed over android as compared to PCs but an application should be installed always to scan viruses in Androids. Viruses led your smartphone’s work slow. A Daily optimization should be there.
Now, here comes a new challenge when we talk about RAM. RAM is Random Access Memory which is a form of computer memory that usually stores the working data, machine codes, etc.
When the question arises that anything that can increase RAM or ROM? With the question two possibilities arise:
If the question is answered then it is not possible to increase RAM physically but logically yes we, can do it. By using the virtual memory and giving partition to the SD card one can easily do it.
Improving the performance of the game using tools
Below given are some tools that can be used to improve the performance of the game on an Android device:
- GL Tool: This tool is also known as the OpenGL driver. This is a tool that can be modified. With the help of this tool, it can change the size, texture, and also MSA. With Graphics Processing Unit is very much compatible. This tool will help you to play games easily and smoothly without any hurdles in between.
- Chain fire 3D: This tool is having the same features as the GL tool. This Chain fire 3D has one drawback it is completely compatible with the Android version 2.3.6.
- Seeder: This seeder is used for Android those causes lag. This will fix all the lags available in Android and will also help in rebuilding the entropy data. The data gets parched with the times. This seeder will help your Smartphone to increase its performance.
- Freezing of background games: With the help of the Task manager the performance of the games can get better but if there is no root access on android then it will be in vain. So, root access is a must for the Task Manager.
- Developer option: A developer option is one of the best things that you can find on your Smartphones only. Just you have to act that option. Then you can see all your hidden things on your device. With this, your device will start performing well. It will also boost its Graphics, stability, battery life, and many more.
- Game Launcher: Especially, if you are having a Samsung smartphone by default game Launcher comes within it. It is a very useful and effective tool for the users if they really want to focus on the game as their experience of entertainment.
Game booster: This application will show the list of the games which are in the main menu and also shows you the temperature of your Android device. With the help of this application, you can boost any application by just clicking and then can enjoy your games. This will help you to optimise CPU, and RAM, also clearing trash and will increase FPS.
- Systrace: This application is of a very low level. This application captures the output directly from the kernel. This application will give you low overhead on your Android.
- Loading game: This application immediately corresponds to you if you will face some interaction during your game. This will measure the performance of the device and we’ll automatically analyse the issue.
- Loading speed: Players while playing the game open think about the disability of quick action.
- Power consumption: if your game framerate deteriorates in 40 to 50 minutes then it is a possibility the device might begin to heat up and has started consuming more battery.
- Multithreading: It is a multidimensional platform. It is natural for this program to place all the activities of the game in a single thread. This method of execution can get implemented in many gaming engines. It is far from optimal when the device is running and this will result in slow loading and a lack of consistency.
These applications are used by heavy Android users who want to gain more internal working storage of Android.
- Kongo Rooter: It is an application that helps you to root your smartphone by connecting them with laptops.
- Overclock: By overclocking androids it allows the CPU to increase capability and became more powerful.
- RAM Expander: It creates a “swap” file and acts as a secondary RAM. This “swap” file is stored in the Internal of your android which gives you a heavy performance boost.
- Greenify: Basically, it is an application that puts your all applications into hibernation mode. This hibernation mode will automatically help you to close all the applications which are unnecessarily opened. This will act as a RAM booster. It also works as a non-rooted user having the same functionality and also provides you with high a performance booster.
“RAM boosters are not worth after installing.” Many people have seemed mindset but it is not true rather using the RAM application you can just restart your device once. If any unnecessary application was working on your device restarting it will stop working. It will also so helps you in saving your android’s internal storage.
The displays of modern Androids contain more pixels i.e., 5 or even 10 pixels. It is the best way to reduce the resolution in one dimension only. Should reduce the size of assets so that the uncompressed versions can handle the APK of games.
Players enjoy their games when it has a short loading time. Android users, gamers, or else wish to have a better experience while playing games. They can take advantage of these options and other tips to improve their device settings.
You may also like:
- Best Low MB Games for Android Phone
- How To Uninstall Apex Legends?
- How to Use Free Google Play Points & Buy Free Stuffs
- How to Cast Android Screen on Laptop or PC’s Windows
- 19 free screen recorders
- How to fix registered on network error in Android
- How to use laptop screen as monitor