Zola, an online/app portal from the United States that fulfils the needs of a couple who wishes to tie a knot. Starting from a wedding planner, invitation management, wedding registry, wedding location, gifts store to anything that is related to the wedding.
Once the wedding-related requirements are over and a couple no longer needs to keep the Zola account active, there is a way to delete the account.
How I Deleted Zola Account from Account Settings:
- Use the login credentials to access the Zola account.
- On the top menu bar, there is a menu called – Website.
- Click Website. The below option shall be displayed.
- Click the Hide Website button.
- It takes about 30 days for the website to be hidden from the Web.
How you can Delete your Zola Account by contacting Zola support:
This is method 2, I haven’t tried it but this method is very useful if you couldn’t follow the steps provided above.
- To permanently deactivate the account, contact Zola customer support.
- Go to https://www.zola.com/contact-us. The page below shall appear.
- Click Submit a Request. The form shall be displayed.
- Enter the email address associated with your Zola account.
- Enter other details for a deactivation request.
- Click Submit. The customer care executive shall do the needful.
- In case, you would like to call, dial 1-408-657-ZOLA or write to [email protected].
- The account shall be permanently deleted by the Zola team.
How can I Delete Zola Account from Privacy Settings:
Method 3 hides your account if you want to temporarily disable it. Make sure you undo this step if you want to retain your account, otherwise, the account will be deleted after 30 days.
- Login to your Zola Account.
- From the Account menu, go to privacy settings.
- Under the Visibility section, switch off the Website is Visible. The option turns to red and changes to Website is Not Visible.
As per the Zola team, it takes 30 days for the changes to get reflected in search engines on the Web.