The process of cutting or copying content in the form of image or text and pasting in temporary memory in Windows is referred to as clipboard. In Windows, there are different ways to open a clipboard.
How to Open Clipboard on Windows 7 / Windows 8
Windows 7 does not provide the clipbrd.exe by default. Still, the user can open the clipboard using the following steps.
- Download clipboard view from the Internet.
- Once downloaded, a pop up appears asking the user to open the file.
- Click Open File. The clipboard window shall appear.
- Open a Word doc. Type text in the Word Document.
- Copy the text by pressing CTRL+C. You shall see the same text in the clipboard window.
- The same steps can be followed for image or music file format.
How to Open Clipboard on Windows 10
- Open desktop.
- Choose settings. Pick System.
- Choose Clipboard from the list of system settings that appears on the left.
- Here are the clipboard settings shown.
- Press the Windows key + V. The clipboard window on the right corner is shown.
- Choose the box and the text will be copied in the document or notepad file as desired.
- How to copy text from protected websites
- 19 Free screen recorder for Windows
- How to stop Windows startup programs
- How to turn off focus assistance in Windows 10
- How to open incognito mode in browser
- How to share printer in Windows 10