CVS (Consumer Value Store) is a Pharmacy App / Web portal based in the United States which takes care of many things around all the pharmacy needs of the U.S residents. The physical store was founded in 1963 in Lowell, Massachusetts, Anyone outside the United States does not have access to this portal as the CVS pharmacy store is located in the US.
The portal manages refill prescriptions, pill identifier, drug interactions and many other things around the pharmacy needs of the user. Once the user’s need for pharmacy is over, he/she may choose to delete or deactivate the CVS account.
Delete CVS Account from Web Portal
- Visit www.cvs.com. You shall see the screen below.
- Use the email address and password to login. You shall be on the dashboard.
- From the top right, choose My Account.
- The first tab – Account Profile shall be shown.
- Pick the CarePass option as highlighted.
- The option highlighted to cancel your membership online is shown.
- On clicking the option, the below screen shall be displayed.
- Choose the reason and add your thoughts in the text area that is shown below the Reason drop-down.
- Press Submit. The message is shown as below.
- To go to the dashboard, press the button – Continue to dashboard.
- The user shall also receive the mail as shown below.
Delete CVS Account using Mobile App
The same can be done using the mobile browser. Here are the screens for the same steps.
Delete CVS Account by Calling Customer Care
Another way of canceling subscription of the CVS account is by calling the customer care @ 1-833-320-CARE.
The call center timings are based on Weekdays or Weekends.
- Monday – Friday (8am – 11pm)
- Saturday – Sunday (8:30am – 9pm)
- Excluding major holidays
CVS pharmacy is well known for its services in the United States and it is useful for all the pharmacy needs of patients who have subscribed for the online/app portal.
- How to remove Google account from Chrome?
- How to delete IMVU account?
- How to merge multiple salesforce org in one account?
- How to check connection applications with Google?
- How to delete TrueCaller account?