Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG Mobile are two of the most popular mobile games in the world of smartphones. In contrast, it offers a PC version of both games that can be downloaded through the Steam App store for Windows PCs.
However, given the fact that the majority of players spent a significant amount of time playing COD Mobile during the epidemic, it would be fantastic if users could enjoy the same experience on a larger screen.
What is the Call of Duty Mobile Game?
People have been playing mobile games for a long time now since the epidemic began to spread because there is nothing else to do that is enjoyable. PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Asphalt Legends, and other popular titles are all well-known, and Call of Duty is no exception.
Because it is a fantastic multiplayer game, it has received millions of downloads from both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. And, as a result of the restriction on PUBG Mobile in India, the vast majority of users have switched to COD Mobile as a PUBG Mobile replacement.
A battle royale mode, team deathmatch, search and destroy, and free-for-all game modes are also included in traditional first-person shooter games like Call of Duty. Because the game is now extremely popular, here’s how you may get the same experience on your computer as well.
How to Play Call of Duty Mobile on a Personal Computer?
Whenever a mobile game becomes fascinating and popular, gamers long for the opportunity to play it on a larger screen. You can mimic the game to make it available on both your PC and Mac machines at the same time.
There are a plethora of emulators available. Although GameLoop is a good option, it is possible to switch to another emulator if GameLoop does not function properly.
Method 1: Making use of the GameLoop Emulator
GameLoop is available for free download and installation on both PC and Mac computers. While running the emulator can take from 1 to 5 minutes, the speed of your internet connection will affect installation time.
- To install the GameLoop, download it, and then run the installer.
- Once you’ve installed the emulator, start it and go to the Game Center to begin using it. You will see the Game Center menu on the left side of the window.
- When playing Call of Duty Mobile at the Game Center, you will be able to see the game on the screen. Use the search bar at the top left of the window if you are unable to locate it.
- The Install button will display in the bottom-right corner of your screen when you click on Call of Duty.
- GameLoop will begin downloading and installing the game on your computer after you click the “download now” button.
- However, installing the emulator might take up to 5 minutes, depending on your internet connection speed.
- After that, navigate to the My Games area on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Then click on the Play button, and the game will be launched on your emulator.
You can now play Call of Duty Mobile on a larger screen. The controls are pre-programmed into the game. Additionally, you will be able to view the default controllers on the right side of the window.
Custom controls, on the other hand, maybe assigned using the key mapping option on the ride side of the screen in the window.
When you play Call of Duty on an emulator, the game places you in a separate matchmaking lobby than when you play on a computer. This implies that you will be competing against other gamers who are also using an emulator to play.
When a mobile player joins your game, however, you will be pitted against a team that consists of both emulation players as well as mobile players.
How to Make Changes to Your GameLoop Configuration.
- To enter the settings menu, choose the three horizontal line symbols in the top-right corner of the screen.
- The majority of the choices, such as screen resolution, screen capture location, and rendering algorithms, are found in this section.
- You can adjust the size of the game window by selecting it from the Engine menu.
- You can alter the active resolution of your game by going to the Game tab at the bottom of the window and making changes there.
How to Play Call of Duty on a Computer or a Mac with a Game Controller
If you want to play Call of Duty on your computer while using a controller, follow these steps.
- Connect your controller to your computer by plugging it in or connecting it through Bluetooth if that is an option.
- Using the right-side menu of GameLoop, select Key Mapping from the list of available options when your devices are linked.
- Instead of using the keyboard, use the gamepad.
- Select from options such as Multiplayer, Battle Royale, OB, or Bar, among others.
- Right-clicking on the button with your mouse or touchpad will allow you to map the button.
- You can also use your mouse to move the controller buttons around on the screen.
It is also recommended that you utilize GameLoop as opposed to any other emulator when possible. However, if you are unable to utilize this one for whatever reason, you can try one of the other options available.
Method 2: Use Bluestacks to run Call of Duty on both Mac and Windows computers.
To play Call of Duty or any other game on your PC, follow these instructions:
- Bluestacks can be downloaded and installed on your computer by visiting the official website.
- You will see that the Google Play Store is already installed when you first launch the emulator. You can tell that it is the same as the one on your Android phone since it looks identical.
- If you search for “Call of Duty Mobile” in the Google Play Store, you will find it.
- Download it on your emulator and then put it on your emulator.
- Just like you did previously on Android, you will be able to play the game properly again.
Method 3: Using the Nox Player on both PC and Mac computers
If you are experiencing difficulties with either of the emulators, your only remaining choice is Nox Player. To properly utilize them on your PC, follow these instructions.
- The Nox Player can be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- You also need to download the Call of Duty (or CoD) APK file to that computer, and then the OBB Data file for the game.
- Once the installation of both of these programs is complete, drag and drop the COD apk file into the emulator to begin using it. To begin playing the game, you can open the file from whence it was downloaded and drag it to the main window of the emulator to activate it.
- The installation process will begin shortly.
- Open File Manager and navigate to Storage > Emulated > Legacy > Android in the left-hand menu.
- Create a new folder and rename it to OBB.
- Create a new folder inside the OBB folder with the name “com.Activision.call of duty. shooter” in the root of the OBB folder.
- To complete this step, place the OBB file in the folder named “com. Activision. call of duty.shooter.”
- When you launch Call of Duty on Nox Player, you will be able to play it without any issues.